Abacus Tech for Good
Distribution by sector
- Legal Form: French Mutual Funds
- Creation date: 10/28/2011
- Objective: Abacus Tech for Good is a dynamic fund seeking to optimize long-term performance by means of discretionary management in the euro zone equity markets mainly.
- Management Company: PHILIPPE HOTTINGUER GESTION
- AMF classification: PEA eligible
- Eurozone country equities: Yes
- Custodian: CM-CIC Securities
- Accounting Manager: CM-CIC Asset Management
- ISIN codes:
- Share I: FR0011109081 All subscribers
- Share R: FR0011101088 All subscribers
- Calculation frequency of the net asset value: Daily, every trading day, excluding legal holidays in France
- Currency of denomination: euro
- Share I: Fixed management fee 1,50% all taxes incl.
- Share R: Fixed management fee 2.50% all taxes incl.
- I and R units: Variable management fee of 20% including tax of the outperformance above that of the EUROSTOXX NR index (dividends reinvested)
How to subscribe to this fund
If you wish to subscribe to Abacus Tech for Good, you can do it with the ISIN code (FR0011101088 for the R share) and for a minimum subscription of one Share (thousandths of a share afterwards):
- through Philippe Hottinguer Gestion by opening a securities account or PEA at our custodian CM-CIC.
- through your usual financial institution by giving your account-keeper the ISIN code.
- through your insurer under life insurance or capitalization contracts for which our fund is referenced.
Subscription and redemption orders are centralized each Friday by CM-CIC Securities (6, avenue de Provence – 75009 PARIS) before noon and are executed on the basis of the next net asset value calculated on the closing prices of the same day.