Philippe Hottinguer Finance is a team of seasoned professionals with extensive experience who share common values.
It is a team that listens to and supports entrepreneurial families, guiding and assisting them effectively in all their mergers and acquisitions, in all their needs for advice on governance and the structuring of their capital.
- Swiss Bank Corporation (Paris) – Treasury
- SBC Warburg (London) – Bond trading
- Trader Classified Media – Treasury & Financing
- Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania – Northeastern University in Boston
- Interactis – M&A – Client Manager
- Intercessio – M&A – Account Manager
- Saaec – Chartered Accountant – Financial Analyst
- Paris XII – Master’s degree in Management Sciences
- Crédit Agricole Ile-de-France – Special Affairs (amicable sector)
- CACIB – Distressed Assets Services
- LCL – Financial Engineering
- Paris Dauphine – Master 224
- Paris 5 R. Descartes – Law and Taxation