Philippe Hottinguer Finance presents its monthly barometer of M&A activity for April 2023.
This month, companies operating in a wide range of sectors accounted for the majority of the 260+ deals recorded by our team.
Top 4 sectors:
- Software & Digital Services (10%)
- Business Services & Consulting (10%)
- Services & Consumer Goods (9%)
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals (9%)
More than half of the deals were between corporates.
Deal of the month :
The founding family of building materials manufacturer SEMIN is opening up its capital to three investment funds: GEI, Bpifrance and BNP Paribas Développement. In all, they are contributing €25.0m to share 15% of the capital.
Key figures for Semin :
- 📈 CA 2022: €240M
- 👨🔧 Workforce: 900 employees
- 🏭 12 production sites